- How Much Sustainable Business Is Just Hot Air?In one of those quiet relaxing moments when I wasn’t haring after one person or another, I settled down to read the World Business Council for Sustainable Development’s (WBCSD) July report Business and Development: Challenges and Opportunities in a Rapidly Changing World.
Something unsettled me about it and I found myself wondering how much of WBCSD’s […]
- UK Mobile Marketing Wide Open for BusinessAccording to a June 2010 report from comScore, the number of people who own smartphones in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy nearly doubled to 60.8 million people between 2009 to 2010 (41% growth to be more precise). In the United Kindom alone, smartphone use nearly tripled (70% to be precise) to 15 […]
- Most CMOs Still Believe TV Advertising WorksThe print publishing world might be falling apart, but television advertising won’t be dying out anytime soon –not if the opinions of CMOs matter.
In an Advertising Week panel of Chief Marketing Officers hosted by Fast Company last week, CMOs agreed almost unanimously that television advertising is still an important part of their marketing strategies and […]
- Writing Treehugging Into LawJust in case you’re starting to lose track of all this eco-sustainability-responsibility-footprint stuff, a timely reminder of the sheer complexity of the task came last week from one of the most interesting of the new crop of MPs, Caroline Lucas.
The Illegally Logged Timber (Prohibition of Import, Sale or Distribution) Bill was introduced somewhere just after […]
- Clearing Your ClutterYears of content accumulation can lead to a chaotic site. When the internet first started out many didn’t realise it would become so important and so threw together a basic site, which have then grown and grown. How can you tidy up a site like this? Would it be easier to start from zero?