compare, compete, excel
Research, consultancy, benchmarking, content strategy and website evaluation for online corporate communications
Bringing corporate website best practice to you
We research and analyse:
- the best of what companies are doing with their corporate website
- what they should be doing
- and what they could be doing.
Our core product is our next generation online benchmarking tool, with over 300 websites scored and maintained. We use this to:
- conduct website evaluations and website benchmarking reports
- provide content strategy and advice
- offer ongoing website measurement and improvement support.
We combine these in an online, subscriber-based service for corporates and agencies.
Supporting your brand and reputation
- For many, the corporate website is the company's primary shop window
- It needs to reflect your brand values and corporate messages
- With our tools you can measure how well your site conveys these and where the gaps are.
- help you deliver your core messages consistently, properly and powerfully
- save you money by helping you maximise your online budget and avoiding brand damage
- help you manage your brand, and prevent it from being undermined
- help protect and enhance your reputation.
For the past 14 years, MailerMailer has been conducting an annual email marketing study. This year’s Email Marketing Metrics Report, which was released this month, analyzed 1.18 billion email messages that were sent during 2013. Email marketing ...Read the full article
I recently invited Carl Jones, founder and MD of Technically Compatible, to write a post for us about social media recruiting. Technically Compatible offer online skills testing software for recruitment. Over to you Carl! The permeation of social me ...Read the full article
We have moved. Our new address is: 5 St John's Lane, London EC1M 4BH | Phone: 0207 549 3663
Stuart Bartram (of BrandexInsight) talks about how he used the Corporate Eye services while at Aviva. We also provide other client quotes and feedback.
We're running a series of interviews in which we discuss a variety of topics with experts in their field. We believe you'll find them useful and interesting.