We have a unique, powerful and flexible online system to measure the effectiveness of your website and to help you generate ideas for improving it.
- 1,000 criteria in our base framework with 3,000 examples
- Optional 500+ criteria for custom areas, for example
- B2B sales and marketing
- Customer focus
- Industry specific areas
- Criteria defined by domain experts inside and outside of the company, for example, we worked with:
- Transparency Matters on Risk
- Goldmill Consulting on Debt sections
- and Interpares on Diversity
- Target audience opinion is built in. We consulted, for example:
- IR Society
- HR Society
- a Fund Manager
- a Stock Exchange
- Weightings, which were originally defined by our beta test group of 10 FTSE 100 companies and are reviewed periodically as we add further categories of criteria
- Reputational themes built, for example:
- being seen to be innovative
- people focused
- well run etc
- Ability to set up custom views to match with client measurement requirements with custom criteria, weightings and themes,for example to match brand values or communication priorities
- Gap analysis, criteria popularity and historic tracking tools
- Scores are maintained.
Our criteria represent embedded consultancy. No other benchmarking system provides this depth, flexibility and extensibility.
See how this tool supports our services.