While doing some research for a business plan I came upon two fascinating websites that list new and interesting websites and Web 2.0 applications. So if you want to keep up on what’s out there, visit these sites.
The first is Killer Startups .
KillerStartups.com is a user driven internet startups community. Entrepreneurs, investors, and bloggers are staying informed on up-and-coming internet startups using our blog platform, where internet entrepreneurs submit their startup to see what others think about it.
Not only is this site full of new websites, it is fun to find out the variety of ways people are developing innovative ways to use the Internet. You can look at their top rated sites, browse categories or search keywords.
I used the search feature and searched on “search” and found these–
- Trendfo this is a search engine that helps you find Internet Trends
- SamFind that lets you build your own custom search engine
- Want to get a value of your web site — go to bizvaluations
There are many sites to view. Be careful, this site is addictive.
The second good site is Listio. It focuses on Web 2.0 applications. The home page has a cluster of keywords that you to go directly to applications. You can also browse new applications and application reviews. While Listio uses the term apps, many are full websites.
Here are an example of what I found: KudosNow. I like this site, it offers ways of recognizing good employee performance.
Things are changing so fast, it is hard to keep up with new ideas; though many will fail to take off, there may be some great ideas out there that you could use. How do you monitor web trends?
Latest posts by Ed Konczal (see all)
- Enterprise Mobility And Innovation Governance - June 1, 2015
- Benefits of Reverse Mentoring - March 13, 2015
- Innovation Governance and Reverse Mentoring - November 5, 2014
- Innovation Governance Requires Technology Smarts - September 6, 2013
- Tone At The Top Drives Innovation Governance - April 26, 2013