Are you confident that all the news published about your company is good news – or, at least, that there aren’t going to be any unpleasant surprises?
TNT display confidence in themselves as they publish reports written by external sources about themselves on their own site.
Provision of this kind of third party news and comment about a company can be a useful source of information for both investors and other journalists, and certainly makes their research easier.
TNT will naturally review all mentions of themselves in the newspapers and other journals, and I trust that there is no veto on publishing critical third party news articles on the TNT site.
Just as important as reviewing the newspapers and financial journals for mention of your company is review of what is being said online. Does your company have someone who monitors what bloggers and other online commentators are saying? Did you pick up this post through a Google Alert?
Please contact me if you would like more information on how best to monitor what is being reported about your company online.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016