It is common practice to provide some sort of contact information for the investor relations personnel on the corporate website. This is often simply a ‘bucket’ email address, such as email@example.com.
Providing named email addresses, and possibly photos of the investor relations team helps; Smiths Group go one step further, and indicate which members of the team should be contacted about which subjects. This is very helpful indeed – and stops one member of the IR team having to forward phone calls and messages to the other members.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016