It is common practice to provide some sort of contact information for the investor relations personnel on the corporate website. This is often simply a ‘bucket’ email address, such as email@example.com.
Providing named email addresses, and possibly photos of the investor relations team helps; Smiths Group go one step further, and indicate which members of the team should be contacted about which subjects. This is very helpful indeed – and stops one member of the IR team having to forward phone calls and messages to the other members.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017