Why not provide your share charts for investors in accessible formats?
Halfords provide large font charts, and charts for people who are colour blind. Given that many investors must need charts of this nature, this seems like a good and helpful service.
I notice that Serco, who used to be among my favourite examples of companies who did this, because they even included an option for a chart accessible to voice browsers, have now removed all these accessible charting options. I wonder why?
Serco’s accessible charting, dated six or so months ago.
The same page today.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017