Why not provide your share charts for investors in accessible formats?
Halfords provide large font charts, and charts for people who are colour blind. Given that many investors must need charts of this nature, this seems like a good and helpful service.
I notice that Serco, who used to be among my favourite examples of companies who did this, because they even included an option for a chart accessible to voice browsers, have now removed all these accessible charting options. I wonder why?
Serco’s accessible charting, dated six or so months ago.
The same page today.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016