I’ve written reviews of many corporate websites around the world, but none in one of the largest countries–Russia. I found a worthy site in Norilsk Nickel —
While not as refined as many corporate websites, the Home Page has useful content. Some observations–
1. Quick access to equity information
2. Internet resources links to a nice site for young people (adults might find this useful) and a corporate blog (Russian only, perhaps they will add other languages in the future)
3. Updated News
4. Corporate presentations, current available in HTML
5. Upper right navigation includes Nickel Advantages, a series of videos that are very instructive.
Next navigate to the Operations section–
The company provides summary displays of where they have a presence. This section also includes information about production and quality.
A few more noteworthy features include —
- Norilsk displays extensive historical credit ratings
- On the bottom of the Downloads page, which contains access to many company reports, there are two videos: a movie about the company, and one about ecology.
In sum, what Norilsk Nickel website may lack in glitz, it more than makes up for in offering useful information content.
Latest posts by Ed Konczal (see all)
- Enterprise Mobility And Innovation Governance - June 1, 2015
- Benefits of Reverse Mentoring - March 13, 2015
- Innovation Governance and Reverse Mentoring - November 5, 2014
- Innovation Governance Requires Technology Smarts - September 6, 2013
- Tone At The Top Drives Innovation Governance - April 26, 2013