We don’t often post infographics, but I did like this one that Chris Landry from Colourfast sent to me, so I thought I’d share it.
Chris says “There is a lot more to logo designs than meets the eye. The colour, font, and shape of a business logo have certain associations that influence how a customer perceives your business…the importance of choosing an appropriate logo for your business becomes all the more important.”
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016