Hats off to the ad campaign pictured below from Nissan, which provides an excellent example of how a few words of copy can create a complete brand image, message and promise.
Take a look at the first ad in the campaign below. In just 11 words and with a great black and white image, the audience relates the Nissan brand to owning a dream.
The second example below is equally powerful. In just 9 words, the audience relates the Nissan brand to freedom and escape.
And my favorite ad is below. In 12 simple words, the Nissan brand means inspiration.
With the simple tagline, “The Joy of Driving”, accompanying each ad, Nissan means so much more than just a car.
Can you make your brand mean more than the tangible product or service it provides? It’s a powerful accomplishment. Kudos to TBWA Toronto for a great campaign.
Images via AdsoftheWorld.com
Latest posts by Susan Gunelius (see all)
- Coca-Cola Contour Bottle Turns 100 This Year - March 3, 2015
- World’s 50 Most Popular Brands - February 25, 2015
- Brands with the Most Loyal Customers in 2015 - February 18, 2015
- The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2015 - February 14, 2015
- UK Consumers Will Share Private Data with Brands Under Certain Conditions - February 4, 2015