Increasingly, listed companies are providing their share price and news available to people on their desktop, PDA or mobile.
This means that investors and journalists can find out the latest information without necessarily being tied to their computer. Aviva have had this service available for a while now – as have some others.
As a rather different approach, Reckitt Benckiser offer a desktop share price tracker on their corporate home page. This stays on the desktop when the original window closes, and updates periodically when the share price changes. So you could move on with the day’s tasks, without having to return to the mother site.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016