Increasingly, listed companies are providing their share price and news available to people on their desktop, PDA or mobile.
This means that investors and journalists can find out the latest information without necessarily being tied to their computer. Aviva have had this service available for a while now – as have some others.
As a rather different approach, Reckitt Benckiser offer a desktop share price tracker on their corporate home page. This stays on the desktop when the original window closes, and updates periodically when the share price changes. So you could move on with the day’s tasks, without having to return to the mother site.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017