Air France has a smart little widget on the home page to show off the contents of its media library. By clicking on the forward/back arrows, the visitor can scroll through the images; by clicking on the image itself, the visitor is taken to the appropriate page in the media section.
I’ve seen these widgets used to display items for sale at Amazon – this is a neat way of using the same idea on a corporate site to display videos, images and documents.
You can see it at the right of the home page (image on left – click to enlarge).
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016