Air France has a smart little widget on the home page to show off the contents of its media library. By clicking on the forward/back arrows, the visitor can scroll through the images; by clicking on the image itself, the visitor is taken to the appropriate page in the media section.
I’ve seen these widgets used to display items for sale at Amazon – this is a neat way of using the same idea on a corporate site to display videos, images and documents.
You can see it at the right of the home page (image on left – click to enlarge).
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017