Zurich based Holcim, a construction materials and consulting company, knows something about how to use their website to provide stakeholder information. You only need to to look at the About Us section…
- a good landing page, with teaser links to Strategy, Videos and more
- “This Could Be Interesting”: an unusual title for related links, which contains a link to an good explanation of how the company manufactures their main products
- a factsheet, “Holcim at a Glance”, is available but alas only as a PDF.
Holcim uses a well organized approach to explain its strategy to visitors in some detail.
The strategy is explained with the use of visuals. The link to the Value Chain displays a comprehensive visual and a portfolio analysis of its product lines.
The company also includes targets related to the strategy. This is an item overlooked by some companies.
This post would not be complete without a visit to the Corporate Governance section.
Latest posts by Ed Konczal (see all)
- Enterprise Mobility And Innovation Governance - June 1, 2015
- Benefits of Reverse Mentoring - March 13, 2015
- Innovation Governance and Reverse Mentoring - November 5, 2014
- Innovation Governance Requires Technology Smarts - September 6, 2013
- Tone At The Top Drives Innovation Governance - April 26, 2013