Zurich based Holcim, a construction materials and consulting company, knows something about how to use their website to provide stakeholder information. You only need to to look at the About Us section…
- a good landing page, with teaser links to Strategy, Videos and more
- “This Could Be Interesting”: an unusual title for related links, which contains a link to an good explanation of how the company manufactures their main products
- a factsheet, “Holcim at a Glance”, is available but alas only as a PDF.
Holcim uses a well organized approach to explain its strategy to visitors in some detail.
The strategy is explained with the use of visuals. The link to the Value Chain displays a comprehensive visual and a portfolio analysis of its product lines.
The company also includes targets related to the strategy. This is an item overlooked by some companies.
This post would not be complete without a visit to the Corporate Governance section.
Latest posts by Ed Konczal (see all)
- Tone At The Top Drives Innovation Governance - April 26, 2013
- What is Innovation Governance? - April 4, 2013
- Governance Lags Innovation - March 8, 2013
- Innovation and Corporate Governance: Risks and Opportunities - January 16, 2013
- Board of Directors Roles–Corporate Culture - November 13, 2012