I’m happy to announce that my book, Harry Potter: The Story of a Global Business Phenomenon, was released on Tuesday in the United States after a successful release in June in the U.K. It will soon be available in multiple languages around the world as well.
The book’s primary audience is graduate students and marketing/business professionals who are interested in learning about the marketing strategies behind the making of one of the biggest brand success stories in history.
It is written in a manner that makes sense to readers whether or not you’ve read a book or seen a movie in the Harry Potter series, because it’s primary goal is to dissect and analyze the marketing and branding of a children’s fantasy novel that became an international sensation. I also discuss the steps another brand would need to take to attain similar success.
If you’d like to learn more about the book, you can follow the link to a recent interview. The book is available in bookstores and online through sites such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders and more. I hope you’ll give it a read through and stop back to share your thoughts about the branding and marketing of Harry Potter.
Image: Susan Gunelius/Palgrave Macmillan
Latest posts by Susan Gunelius (see all)
- Coca-Cola Contour Bottle Turns 100 This Year - March 3, 2015
- World’s 50 Most Popular Brands - February 25, 2015
- Brands with the Most Loyal Customers in 2015 - February 18, 2015
- The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2015 - February 14, 2015
- UK Consumers Will Share Private Data with Brands Under Certain Conditions - February 4, 2015