Do you, or someone you know, deserve an award for your achievements in Governance, Risk Management or Compliance in 2008?
We all know that despite the current issues, there are many people who work hard in the background to ensure that their company demonstrates excellent governance, risk management and compliance. This is an important role; who do you know who fulfils it so well that they deserve recognition?
The GRC Group have opened nominations for their 2009 awards in the following categories:
- Finance and/or Accounting
- Information Technology
- General Management
- Legal and Ethics
- Internal Audit
Nominations will close on March 15, and voting will open on April 1. Winners will be announced on April 13.
Interested? You can find out more and make a nomination on the GRC Group website.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016