Do you, or someone you know, deserve an award for your achievements in Governance, Risk Management or Compliance in 2008?
We all know that despite the current issues, there are many people who work hard in the background to ensure that their company demonstrates excellent governance, risk management and compliance. This is an important role; who do you know who fulfils it so well that they deserve recognition?
The GRC Group have opened nominations for their 2009 awards in the following categories:
- Finance and/or Accounting
- Information Technology
- General Management
- Legal and Ethics
- Internal Audit
Nominations will close on March 15, and voting will open on April 1. Winners will be announced on April 13.
Interested? You can find out more and make a nomination on the GRC Group website.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017