Time to have some fun with branding. After all, branding is a creative process, and we need ways to keep our creative juices flowing! For most of us who work in the world of branding, it’s a bit of an addiction, and we feel more for logos than people who don’t share our addiction. Fortunately, there are ways to feed our branding addictions, even when we’re on the go.
Thanks to some really cool logo game apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, you can quiz yourself anytime you want. Put your logo knowledge to the test with any of these free and affordable games. But I warn you, once you start, it’s hard to stop guessing logos!
iPhone and iPad Apps
Logos Quiz Game: This is another great option for a logo game. It’s free and offers fun features like challenging friends.
Logo Quiz: The free Logo Quiz app is one of the most popular free games downloaded from Google Play.
Logos Quiz: This is another very popular free Android app that you can use to test your logo knowledge.
Images: App Store, Google Play
Latest posts by Susan Gunelius (see all)
- Brand Video Content Converts Better than Other Content - August 31, 2014
- 12 Principles to Win People to Your Brand - August 27, 2014
- Nearly 2 out of 3 Consumers Have Unfollowed Brands on Social Media - August 26, 2014
- Twitter Ranks #1 for Best Company Culture and Values in the U.S. - August 23, 2014
- 10 Steps to a Brand Disaster Response Plan that Works - August 20, 2014