One year in, what lessons are there to learn about implementing the new strategic report?
At Communicate’s next conference in London, Evolution of the Annual Report, which will take place in early October, attendees will hear from a variety of speakers to find out how the first year of the new-style report has gone, and to hear best practice advice for next year’s reporting cycle.
We love to discover new best practice, and the topics that catch my eye first are those which discuss how to go about creating the report, and what the benefits might be of this new approach:
- Creating an annual report contents list
- Board engagement and perceptions
- Distilling the DNA of a company
- Benefits of a clear and concise report
- Fresh perspectives on the business through reporting
- Lessons from a first strategic report
There are other subjects to be covered too, such as the technological implications of the changes – and at the final session, FutureValue will confer the Strategic Report Accolades on the winners for 2014.
Speakers come from the full range of organisations – corporates, agencies, government, journalists, professional bodies and regulators – including Rio Tinto, National Grid, the ICSA and Board Intelligence.
Sounds interesting? If this event would be useful to you, find out more on the Communicate website.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017