Patagonia, a company making and selling outdoor gear, outlines both the good and the bad aspects of each of its products in terms of their corporate responsibility ambitions.
We like this because:
- It communicates transparency
- It indicates a desire – and a plan – for improvement
The following two tabs change content below.
Lucy is Editor at Corporate Eye
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016
- What’s in Your Tone? How to Communicate Effectively - March 24, 2016
- Digital Stories: Unlocking Online Video’s Narrative Power - March 21, 2016