- JCPenney’s Becomes First Retailer to Open Complete Store on Facebook
This week marked the start of what will undoubtedly become a new marketing distribution trend when retailer JCPenney opened a complete store within Facebook. For Facebook users who are accustomed to communicating with friends and publishing and sharing content, they can now browse and buy clothes, shoes, and any other product available through the JCPenney […]
- 10 Brand Stories that Made Headlines in 2010
2010 was a year dictated by struggling economies and a proliferation of information via the social Web that brands were forced to recognize and respond to. It was also a year of some brands demise, some brands repositioning, and some brands survival against the odds. Following are reminders of 10 brand stories that got people […]
- 10 Ideal Gifts for Corporate Communicators
Suppose you had to buy a present for a corporate communicator; what would you choose?
I know what I’d like, so here are some ideas for your own favourite corporate communicator; but I’d love to hear your suggestions – big or small!
1. For writing
We all have our favourite writing tools, and there is something special about […]
- Corporate Eye Summary December 11, 2010
Honda’s Naughty or Nice Facebook App Tracks Behavior with a Fun Hook
I have to hand it to Honda for coming up with a Facebook app that can be perceived by consumers as fun, entertaining, and humorous, but could be working hard behind the scenes to tell Honda’s marketing team so much more than whether a […]
- Brands Adopt the Pantone Color of the Year for 2011
Each year, Pantone names a new color of the year. In 2010, turquoise won the honor. The 2011 Pantone color of the year has been announced and it’s honeysuckle. It’s a reddish-pink color designated as PMS 18-2120.
The Pantone color of the year is typically associated with the fashion and home categories, but it’s not unusual […]
The following two tabs change content below.
Lucy is Editor at Corporate Eye
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016