- Honda’s Naughty or Nice Facebook App Tracks Behavior with a Fun Hook
I have to hand it to Honda for coming up with a Facebook app that can be perceived by consumers as fun, entertaining, and humorous, but could be working hard behind the scenes to tell Honda’s marketing team so much more than whether a user has been naughty or nice this year.
To use the Honday […]
- Green Advertising : Top Five Traps To Avoid 2/2
This is Part 2 of the Green Advertising : Feeling The Pressure post a few weeks ago. Apologies if you’ve been on tenterhooks waiting for it!
The concept of Greenwashing has been around, it seems, for ages. The trouble is, with the public, NGOs and various other bodies keeping a sharp look out, a company can […]
- Ad Spending Forecasts Highlight China and the Internet
This week, ZenithOptimedia released its “Adspend Forecast Update” for December 2010 and one type of advertising and one region of the world drew attention as the focus of opportunity for the future. In other words, companies are shifting budgets and investing more money into the large-scale opportunity of China and the lost-cost and wide-reach of […]
- A Rabbit Warren of Brazilian Banking CSR
Management & Excellence is what I can only describe as an intriguing and unique company. Their website describes them as:
a research and rating company in the areas of ethics, sustainability, corporate governance, transparency and corporate social responsibility (CSR) specialized in Latin America, Spain and the oil industry worldwide
The company recently released the results […]
- Corporate Eye Summary December 4, 2010
What Makes for Effective Investor Relations Sites? Part 31: Annual General Meetings
Companies are of two minds about Annual General Meetings of Shareholders; some view them as a necessary evil to be dispensed with as quickly and with as little fanfare as possible; others see it as an opportunity to reach out to their owners […]
The following two tabs change content below.
Lucy is Editor at Corporate Eye
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016