Are you particularly proud of your online communications this year? Is your corporate website or your online annual report the envy of your sector? Do your stakeholders, from investors through to employees, only have good things to say about them?
Grab some internal and external recognition for both you and your hard-working team by entering one of the online categories in the CorpComms Awards 2009. They are:
- Best corporate website
- Best online annual report
- Best understanding and use of new media
The awards, run by CorpComms Magazine, are now in their fourth year. They aim to ‘commemorate the exceptional work and creativity of this most dynamic of industries’.
The closing date for entries is Friday 10 July 2009, and no entries will be received after 31 July 2009.
The awards event will be held on Wednesday 25 November 2009 at the Park Lane Hotel, London.
For more information, including additional categories, contact details, entry forms and dinner bookings, visit the CorpComms Magazine website.
Latest posts by Helen Baker (see all)
- Proud of your website? Win some recognition in the CorpComms Awards 2009! - May 22, 2009
- Mobile web experience: could do better - May 15, 2009
- Expert interview: David Hamill, Good Usability - April 2, 2009