Corporate websites should communicate to stakeholders. Some companies understand this clearly.
This is an interesting twist on what is typically an About Us section.
Something that is not normally seen on Corporate Websites is a discussion of the company’s unique strengths. Note this on the upper right. The company provides a concise summary of its competitive advantages —
- Unsurpassed Technical Capacity
- A Group of IP Professionals
- A Base of more than 6,500 Customers
- Total Support for a Wide Range of Network Solutions
And check the Service History page – littered with Firsts: exactly the kind of thing you’d hope to see in an internet company.
It also provides a visual that clearly shows its position in industries it serves–
What a brilliant way to present your case to prospective investors. The skeptic may say that this is a biased display of the companies strengths; well, the copy also displays its Risks. So much so that it uses over 4500 words to describe Risks against less than 500 for describing its Strengths. Hmmm.
Well done IIJ!
Latest posts by Ed Konczal (see all)
- Enterprise Mobility And Innovation Governance - June 1, 2015
- Benefits of Reverse Mentoring - March 13, 2015
- Innovation Governance and Reverse Mentoring - November 5, 2014
- Innovation Governance Requires Technology Smarts - September 6, 2013
- Tone At The Top Drives Innovation Governance - April 26, 2013