It’s hard to find a company that doesn’t offer biographies of current employees these days, and sometimes they seem indistinguishable.
There’s lots to like about the Atkins careers site, and the biographies in the careers section is one of them.
For example, they include ‘search for jobs like mine’ as an option within the biography. That’s a great call to action for those people inspired by the biography – and a nice use of the ‘voice’ of the employee.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Messaging and Seaside Rock - October 25, 2016
- Attention, Personalisation and the Holodeck - October 16, 2016
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016