It’s hard to find a company that doesn’t offer biographies of current employees these days, and sometimes they seem indistinguishable.
There’s lots to like about the Atkins careers site, and the biographies in the careers section is one of them.
For example, they include ‘search for jobs like mine’ as an option within the biography. That’s a great call to action for those people inspired by the biography – and a nice use of the ‘voice’ of the employee.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017