Something has gone wrong with the BT corporate home page. It should look like this, as it does in IE7:
but in Firefox, it looks like this:
Some of the text has exploded out of its allocated space. Please fix it – I’d much rather browse in Firefox.
The following two tabs change content below.
Lucy is Editor at Corporate Eye
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- How to Optimise Video Content for Social Media Platforms - November 15, 2017
- Communicating Your Brand to Your Customers - August 22, 2017
- Emotional Energy and the Corporate Website - June 19, 2017
- The Surprising Importance of Local SEO for Global Companies - June 13, 2017
- Why Board portals are essential in 2017 - March 7, 2017