If your company has a strategy of acquisition – why not explain it to your potential investors?
Imperial Tobacco not only explain who they’ve acquired, but when – and give their acquisition criteria. If I happened to have a company ripe for acquisition, I might be very interested indeed in this information, but even if I didn’t, investors are likely to want to understand this strategy.
Hanson provide an archive of press releases discussing their acquisitions and disposals going back to 1997. This provides a useful history.
It occurs to me that a nice feature on this page would be a timeline showing the acquisitions, disposals and spin-offs – something like the Aviva history timeline might be invaluable on a page discussing acquisitions.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- Social Media Recruitment – Best Practice at Microsoft - October 27, 2014
- Recruitment and Equality: Diversity and Inclusion - October 16, 2014
- Evolution of the Annual Report - August 21, 2014
- Online OnBoarding - August 14, 2014
- Reputation in Oil Gas and Mining: Sharing Best Practice - May 8, 2014