If your company has a strategy of acquisition – why not explain it to your potential investors?
Imperial Tobacco not only explain who they’ve acquired, but when – and give their acquisition criteria. If I happened to have a company ripe for acquisition, I might be very interested indeed in this information, but even if I didn’t, investors are likely to want to understand this strategy.
Hanson provide an archive of press releases discussing their acquisitions and disposals going back to 1997. This provides a useful history.
It occurs to me that a nice feature on this page would be a timeline showing the acquisitions, disposals and spin-offs – something like the Aviva history timeline might be invaluable on a page discussing acquisitions.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016
- What’s in Your Tone? How to Communicate Effectively - March 24, 2016
- Digital Stories: Unlocking Online Video’s Narrative Power - March 21, 2016