If your company has a strategy of acquisition – why not explain it to your potential investors?
Imperial Tobacco not only explain who they’ve acquired, but when – and give their acquisition criteria. If I happened to have a company ripe for acquisition, I might be very interested indeed in this information, but even if I didn’t, investors are likely to want to understand this strategy.
Hanson provide an archive of press releases discussing their acquisitions and disposals going back to 1997. This provides a useful history.
It occurs to me that a nice feature on this page would be a timeline showing the acquisitions, disposals and spin-offs – something like the Aviva history timeline might be invaluable on a page discussing acquisitions.
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- 4 Strategies for Effective Onboarding - May 13, 2015
- Employees are our greatest asset - May 12, 2015
- Presenting Compliance Requirements in Plain Language - April 15, 2015
- Following Scent Trails: Transform Europe 2015 - March 2, 2015
- Usability, Customer Service and Website Workarounds - February 20, 2015