The Investor Relations Society have announced the shortlist for their Best Practice Awards 2008 (sponsored by Thomson Reuters). These awards are announced annually – this year the announcement will be on 25 November.
This set of awards covers companies from the FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Small CAP and AIM, as well as International, and the intention is to “honour those companies that lead the way in the practice of investor communications”.
The IR Society provides guidelines on their site, and also some very valuable information on the criteria they’ve used in previous years (for an example, see the statement for the 2007 awards). This makes good reading for anyone interested in improving their investor site.
Congratulations to the following companies for being shortlisted – and the best of luck for 25 November! Here are the links directly to their investor pages, so you can check them out for yourself:
Latest posts by Lucy Nixon (see all)
- The Combination Approach: Using Multiple Recruitment Strategies - June 30, 2016
- B2B Social Media: do’s and don’ts - April 21, 2016
- Promoting CSR & Employee Volunteer Programs - April 14, 2016
- What’s in Your Tone? How to Communicate Effectively - March 24, 2016
- Digital Stories: Unlocking Online Video’s Narrative Power - March 21, 2016