2009 is almost over, so I thought it’s a good time to review some of the branding highlights from articles I published here on Corporate Eye this year.
In reviewing the approximately 150 posts I published on Corporate Eye this year, I saw a few topics stand out as particularly popular — social media, brand strategy, recession marketing, and niche marketing. In fact, those topics are all mentioned in the must read branding articles of 2009 from Corporate Eye.
The following top 20 branding articles offer a variety of content, from strategy to trend analysis, opinion and commentary to debate and discussion. My goal in selecting these articles was to revive your strategic brand thinking in preparation for a successful 2010!
20 Must Read Branding Articles of 2009
- The Brand Champion Exit Strategy Redux – Lessons from Apple and Steve Jobs
- What is Intangible Brand Value?
- Are Your Sub-brands Embarrassing Your Primary Brand?
- A Branding Debate from the Swiss Army Knife
- 5 Ways to Position Your Brand as Eco-Friendly
- 80% of Online Video Traffic Comes from Blog Referrals
- 5 Ways to Achieve Experience-Based Brand Differentiation
- Has Your Brand Been Twitterized?
- Would Your Employees Wear Mardi Gras Costumes for You?
- Social Media – The ‘Always On’ Focus Group
- How to Make Your Brand Like Chocolate
- How Important is It for Brands to be Green?
- Brands Still Not Connecting with Consumers on Social Media Sites
- Small Brand Strategy – Not Just for Electronics Anymore
- Brand Longevity – The Message Consumers Need to Hear
- Niche Brands are Hot
- Building Brand Trust
- Twitter Brand Mentions are More Informational than Critical
- What’s in a Name? When Companies Rebrand
- 10 Trends for 2010 that Affect Branding, Marketing and Business
Latest posts by Susan Gunelius (see all)
- Coca-Cola Contour Bottle Turns 100 This Year - March 3, 2015
- World’s 50 Most Popular Brands - February 25, 2015
- Brands with the Most Loyal Customers in 2015 - February 18, 2015
- The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2015 - February 14, 2015
- UK Consumers Will Share Private Data with Brands Under Certain Conditions - February 4, 2015