Work With Us
Interested in working with us? We need a graduate corporate communications analyst, based in Congleton, in south-east Cheshire.
Here’s the job ad:
Graduate Corporate Communications Analyst
We’re looking for a graduate to help us provide analysis, research and consultancy for corporate websites.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a graduate to work for a company that is changing the way its market works. You will work with the CEO as part of a small team, and undertake / learn to be able to do the following tasks:
- scoring / analyzing websites
- QA-ing website scores from other team members
- learn best practice online communications techniques
- research into new best practice areas
- benchmarking analysis and report writing
- functional testing of system enhancements
You will need the following skills:
- attention to detail
- good analytical skills
- interest in online corporate communications / social media
- good research ability
- report writing skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- ability to work independently when required as well as within a small team
This role requires a person who is enthusiastic, professional, confident, creative and driven. This is an excellent opportunity to work and grow with a company at its early stages of development.
We expect you to have:
- a Bachelor’s degree (ideally 2:1 or above)
- a valid work permit / visa for the UK
We help companies improve their corporate websites.
Large listed companies use their corporate websites to attract and communicate with different audiences, including investors, journalists and job-seekers. We offer a consultancy service to these companies to help them improve their corporate websites for each of their target audiences.
We are a B2B internet based business that uses benchmarking, research and consultancy to help FTSE 100 sized companies to improve their online communications.
How to apply:
To apply send your CV to email@example.com and answer the following question within your covering email / letter:
“What aspect of the corporate website is the most important to graduate job seekers and why?”
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can, though we hope to get lots of great applicants, so please be patient.
Location: Congleton, Cheshire
Application close date: 7 September 2012
Start date: October 2012 or ASAP
Starting salary: £17-20,000 p.a plus share options